Eko Food Market maintains the following return policy for most of the consumables on our website.
Refunds will be issued under the following circumstances below:
- Your package has not arrived after 14 days and the address for the order was correctly entered.
- Your package is returned to our warehouse as undeliverable.
- Your product is damaged.
- Dry products and ambient sauces seal unbroken (inc beans, flour products etc) 7 days from delivery.
- Eko Food Market is not responsible for lost, stolen or mis-routed to an improper or incorrect address.
- Food items and/or products that have been opened or have a broken seal cannot be returned and are NOT eligible for a refund.
- Items returned to Eko Food Market after 14 days of the initial purchase date and/or without contacting us prior to the return, will NOT be refunded.
- Perishable goods (including fresh okro vegetables, plantain etc); Frozen and chilled food, Fresh or Frozen meat, Chicken and fish can’t be returned due to health and hygiene reasons.
Eko Food Market will NOT be responsible for any duplicate orders placed by the customer on the Eko Food Market website. Duplicate orders are subject to all the terms in this Return Policy.