- Open first Shop on Tower bridge London in 1997, catering for events.
- Simultaneously our Manufacturing factory for ready meals, Ambient sauce and dry products was bathed.
- Supplied 25 café in the city with African ready meals since 2005
- Supplied 5 school meals in the London borough of Southwark since 2006
- Supplied 35 school meals in the London borough of Greenwich 2007
- Supplied ikea tailored Ready Meals 2007
- Started an African Café 2007 on Tower Bridge
- Started a mobile kitchen to serve lunches in Liverpool market 2007
- Opened retail and wholesale African Grocery store in 2014 in Charlton and Orpington in 2018
Food At International Food Exhibition 2011
- Worked with very high profile companies in the U.K. The likes of Ikea, Brakes Aramak (2012 Olympics) and Councils.
- We went back to full Manufacturing in 2010 when we lunched new product Tomata sauce.We were to first to produce the African base line sauce.
- In 2011, we added various Ethnic Dry foods, like Garri, Yam flour, Cassava root flour, sorted bean all packaged in our outstanding Brands.
Products For Delivery Olympic 2012
Tomata Sauce For Export From Old Factory
Eko Food Market Customer Entrance
- BRC A rating 2008
- Salsa 2012
- ISO 22000 2018
- For our Charlton shop, our food and hygiene rating is 5 star